Nothing beats the excitement and creativity involved in running a truly bespoke audio project with a school and its pupils.
With that in mind we want to hear from you with your ideas - however unusual, experimental or ambitious!
With our bespoke audio projects we collaborate with the school and pupils from the off, bringing our knowledge and experience in audio and radio to the table working to plan an educational, practical and memorable enterprise. Projects can be devised to suit children of all ages and abilities, and often take influence from topics covered across the curriculum.
As with all WordPlay workshops and projects, we bring along our pop-up studio complete with any other required audio equipment for the project.
• Facebook LIVE recordings at a literary festival
• Student Council 'The Voice' Podcast
• Radio Residency with Primary & Secondary Schools in Folkestone
These are just a few bespoke projects that we have recently delivered:
• An audio time capsule project, with children recording and burying audio messages for their future selves
• A series of audio interviews and reports by children at a literary festival
• Collaborating with a guitar teacher to produce a live music event
• A child-led live broadcast exploring the theme of ‘poetry of the everyday’
• A podcast series documenting children’s experiences during a term of primary school
• An outdoor broadcast with passersby as part of an art festival
We aspire to provide a great experience for your pupils during the project and leave you with a wonderful piece of audio documenting the venture for your school to treasure for years to come.
Get in touch with us on email@example.com for a quote on a Bespoke Audio Project to fit your requirements.